III. Information and documentation
1. Before downloading information, brochures, technical descriptions, installation instructions, calculation or planning models, documentation, etc. (collectively referred to hereafter as "information and documentation"), and other data from the ("Stulz") website, the User shall, for his own protection and to keep the website free from viruses, take the necessary steps to ensure appropriate security measures and shall utilize a virus scanner in particular.
2. The User may not change the information and documentation provided on the website, nor delete parts of it. Information and documentation, trademarks, and other content of the ("Stulz") website may not be copied, reproduced, sold, supplemented or otherwise used in any other way without the prior written permission.
3. The information and documentation is protected by copyright and other laws and agreements, where applicable, respecting intellectual property. The User shall observe such laws and in particular shall not remove any marks, trademarks or copyright notices neither from the information and documentation nor any copies thereof, nor shall the User make use of any content protected by copyright (images, texts, files, etc.) without the written permission of ("Stulz"). No industrial property rights of any kind, such as patents, utility models or trademarks, are granted to the User.
4. The information or documentation on the ("Stulz") website may contain specifications or general descriptions of the technical details of individual products which may not be available in certain cases (e.g., due to product changes). The required performance characteristics of a product shall therefore be agreed in each case at the time when a contract to purchase the product is concluded.
5. Insofar as information or documentation is made available on the website at no cost, ("Stulz") shall have no liability for defects as to quality or title, especially in relation to their correctness, absence of defects, or the absence of claims or third-party rights, or in relation to completeness and/or fitness for purpose.
IV. Duties of the User
1. Access to the website, as well as to the information and documentation found thereon, from countries where such access is unlawful is prohibited.
2. In utilizing the website, the User shall comply with all applicable statutory regulations, decrees, and official instructions without exception and shall not harm other persons or infringe their personal rights, violate any industrial property right, copyright or any other proprietary right, upload any content containing malware, viruses or Trojan Horses, or distribute advertising or unsolicited e-mails ("spam") or inaccurate warnings of viruses, defects or similar material, nor shall the User solicit or request participation in any lottery, snowball system, chain letter, pyramid scheme or similar activity.
1. The website may contain hyperlinks to the web pages of third parties, over whose content ("Stulz") has no control and influence. The respective provider or operator of the pages in question is always responsible for the content of linked pages. ("Stulz") takes no liability or responsibility for the content of these third-party web pages and does not make representations about or endorse their content as its own. The use of such web pages shall be at the sole risk of the User.
2. ("Stulz") shall have no liability for the continuous availability of the website.
3. ("Stulz") shall have no liability for defects in relation to quality and title in respect of the information and documentation provided.
4. ("Stulz") does not guarantee that the website is virus-free.
("Stulz") reserves the exclusive right to constantly upgrade/control all the terms and conditions of website, its content/use and any/all information as deemed appropriate.
VII. Concluding terms
1. Subsidiary agreements require the written form.
2. If any provision shall be held to be unenforceable, the other provisions shall remain unaffected.
3. Any dispute/addressal shall be subject to jurisdiction to the courts of Mumbai (India) only.
4. Laws of Republic of India shall be appropriate as the (Law of Land).