140 service engineers – Precision and practical expertise is on its way to you
Even the best products need a service that satisfies the most demanding requirements – all over Germany 24/7, 365 days a year.
140 service engineers with fully equipped service vehicles, a central warehouse and 10 regional warehouses – these are the facts and figures of the STULZ Service. And this is how STULZ ensures efficient and expert support for our customers. Whether it's routine services or our round-the-clock emergency service all over Germany – if problems are affecting your operations, our service engineers will be on site within 4 hours. Individual emergency callout times can be agreed by contract.
Like every piece of technical equipment, air conditioning systems for ICT need preventive maintenance. In data centers, in particular, even minor malfunctions can have serious consequences. Regular system inspections and maintenance by the STULZ Service keeps unforeseeable problems in the system technology at bay. This keeps processes critical to business up and running and ensures availability, energy efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Qualified personnel with F-Gas certification throughout Germany
- Safety-approved engineers for sensitive systems in accordance with the German safety inspection law (SÜG).
- Expertise and specialist knowledge that's always up to date, thanks to regular further training courses at the STULZ Headquarters in Hamburg
- Use of the very latest service technology, test equipment and techniques
- Single point of contact: one person coordinates all work processes
- Spare parts available around the clock
- The Service organization has access to the STULZ central warehouse in Hamburg
- 24/7 emergency service by arrangement
- Arrival on site within 4 hours maximum for problems affecting operations